We are a family run business that develops and delivers walking events. Our walks are mainly artist led, depending on the event you choose there will be a mix of drawing, bricolage and learning. Our focus is to be creative using walking as the art form. Participants come and explore an area, learn something new and develop skills. Group participation is fun and stimulating and you will be part of a walking performance. ‘The art is in taking part’ which we call ‘walking creatively‘.
We have been walking alongside artists, museums and landscape professionals and delivering walking experiences for over ten years. Let us guide you on a creative, reflective journey to explore art, look at artists work whilst walking. Guaranteed to stimulate the mind, the Museum of Walking shows many new directions to old ideas. Sign up for walks and walkshops by clicking on the links below.
- Thursday 1 September 6.30pm-8.00pm
- First Thursday: Haiku on foot – Marking the anniversary of the Great Fire
- The Monument, City of London
- Read more or Book here
- Saturday 3 September 3.00pm-4.30pm
- Goose Green art walk and pizza tray bricolage – part of Animating Lordship Lane, SE22
- Free event for families to create great art – just drop in
- Working in association with Fantasy High Street
We are building our website, so bear with us as we get our on-line presence ‘ship-shape’.
To contact us just send us an e mail to talkingwalking [at] museumofwalking.org.uk