Date(s) - 07/04/2021
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
We’ve adapted to the times and are thrilled to be offering a guided public art tour for all to enjoy from home. The tour will be held on Zoom using Google Streetview, and will be recorded too. It will take approximately 60-70 minutes, and there will be a chance to ask questions during the tour.
Gail writes: “I fell in love with Catalonia’s colourful capital city during the 1992 Olympics and have visited many times since. It never disappoints as a weekend getaway and it is the perfect destination for walkers and art lovers alike.”
The tour will take in a sneak view of Antonio Gaudi’s nearly completed masterpiece ‘Sagrada Familia‘ (only 130 years in the making), stroll down the famous Ramblas to the harbour where Christopher Columbus set sail and we will meet a host of Spanish born talent as well as some international art stars who helped to create this magical art deco gem.
- Held on Zoom using Google Streetview and may be recorded too. It will take approximately 60-70 minutes, and there will be a chance to ask questions during the tour. Unfamiliar with Zoom? Find out more here
- Try before you buy? watch Gail Astbury at the Award-winning Urban Tree Festival
- Bookings will close within 30 minutes of the start of the event
- Range of ticket prices – scroll down to book – including free tickets to NHS & Key workers
- Don’t want to pay via PayPal? – don’t worry, you can pay by credit card – check here to see the steps you will encounter when you book.
- Joining instructions are sent via e mail within 3 hours of the start – the email will include a link to the virtual tour (please check your junk mail folder, just in case…).
Once on the tour, you will be sent a pdf that will include a hand drawn map by Gail and list of artworks, so when restrictions are eased you can retrace the tour.
Can’t join on these dates / Missed your chance to join – send us a note via our Get in Touch form as if we have sufficient sign ups we may run these tours again.
What participants said about on-the-ground Art Explorations
Bookings are closed for this event.