The second URBAN TREE FESTIVAL in London took place over the weekend 18-19 May 2019. It would not have been possible without the generosity of a core team of volunteers with support from Trees for Cities, the only UK charity working at a national and international scale to improve lives by planting trees in cities.
We are already thinking about how we can continue the momentum and celebrate trees in urban settings in 2020 – make a note of the dates for the Urban Tree Festival 16 -24 May 2020.
In due course we will publishing a gallery of images from this year’s events.
Please Get in Touch if you would like to be involved in planning for next year’s event.
- Tai Trees - 18/05/2019 - 8:00 am - 8:45 am
- Urban Forest: Angel to Old Street - 18/05/2019 - 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Woodland Magic and Forest Fun - Horsenden Hill - 18/05/2019 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- The urban forest and the tree officers who manage it - 18/05/2019 - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Urban Tree Festival Outdoor Studio - 18/05/2019 - 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Wild Singing at Nunhead Cemetery Open Day - 18/05/2019 - 11:15 am - 1:00 pm
- Trees and more on a stroll through three of Bloomsbury’s squares - 18/05/2019 - 19/05/2019 - 11:30 am - 12:45 pm
- Discovering King James I's Mulberry Garden - 18/05/2019 - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Mindfulness amongst trees - 18/05/2019 - 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
- London Woodland Walk - 18/05/2019 - 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Veteran Trees of Hampstead Heath - 19/05/2019 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Urban Forest: Borough to Bermondsey - 19/05/2019 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Bruce Castle Park Tree Walk - 19/05/2019 - 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Native Tree Talk and Walk - 19/05/2019 - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Smell and Touch Safari - 19/05/2019 - 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Stalking the Mulberry – among the monasteries and Inns of Temple of the City of London - 19/05/2019 - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Nature Writing Field Trip to the Great North Wood - 19/05/2019 - 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Urban Tree Talk - write about trees - 19/05/2019 - 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm