Walking brings many benefits including helping people to ‘clear their heads’ and take time to think, contemplate and meditate. We have been bringing together the skills of experts in creativity, meditation, mindfulness and yoga practice, and applying these to our own walking practice.
Working with Mel Sutton, homeopath, yoga teacher and mindfulness coach we have co-developed walkshops in which participants learn ways to quieten their minds through controlling their breath, practicing simple yoga movements and rhythmic walking. Mel also offers yoga to small groups too.
Find out more about these walkshops here:
• Mindfulness amongst Trees
• Mindfulness in the City
• Mindfulness through Movement
• Mindfulness through Movement – the creative breakthrough
• Mindfulness on the Go
• Mindfulness in Nature
• Picking up the Pieces
• The Impressionists and the art of walking mindfully
• Visualisation Mindfulness and Movement
• Woodland Mindfulness
Clients that we have developed bespoke Mindfulness through Movement walkshops include: Dulwich Picture Gallery, The National Gallery, The Mayor of London, Team London Bridge, Trees for Cities and The Woodland Trust.
If you would like to know about any of these walkshops or have an opportunity of trying one of them out – please use our contact page here.
- Mindfulness through Movement - Gunnersbury Park - 08/06/2019 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am