Walking brings many benefits including helping people to ‘clear their heads’ and take time to think, contemplate and meditate. We have been bringing together the skills of experts in creativity, meditation, mindfulness and yoga practice, and applying these to our own walking practice.
Working with Mel Sutton, meditation instructor, homeopath, yoga teacher and mindfulness coach we have co-developed walkshops in which participants learn ways to quieten their minds through controlling their breath, practicing simple yoga movements and rhythmic walking. Mel also offers yoga to small groups too.
Find out more about these walkshops here:
• Mindfulness amongst Trees
• Mindfulness in the City
• Mindfulness through Movement
• Mindfulness through Movement – the creative breakthrough
• Mindfulness on the Go
• Mindfulness in Nature
• Picking up the Pieces
• The Impressionists and the art of walking mindfully
• Visualisation Mindfulness and Movement
• Woodland Mindfulness
Clients that we have developed bespoke Mindfulness through Movement walkshops include: Dulwich Picture Gallery, The National Gallery, The Mayor of London, Team London Bridge, Trees for Cities and The Woodland Trust.
In 2017 we worked with Co-creators Samantha Reis and Andreas Alexiou on Clarity – an event for London Creativity & Wellbeing Week, and with Andreas on a walkshop on ‘Invention versus Innovation’ for the Open University Business School.
If you would like to know about any of these walkshops or have an opportunity of trying one of them out – please use our contact page here.
- Walking your way to creative thinking - 09/06/2015 - 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
- Picking up the Pieces - 09/06/2015 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Mindfulness through Movement - 18/09/2015 - 23/10/2015 - 1:30 pm - 2:45 pm
- Mindfulness in Nature - 01/06/2016 - 12:45 pm - 1:30 pm
- Mindfulness through Movement - creative breakthrough - 16/06/2016 - 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- The Impressionists and the art of walking mindfully - 17/07/2016 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Mindfulness on the Go - 21/08/2016 - 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Mindfulness amongst Trees - Springfield Park - 28/05/2017 - 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Mindfulness amongst Trees - Finsbury Park - 29/05/2017 - 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Mindfulness in Nature - 31/05/2017 - 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Mindfulness amongst Trees - Ruskin Park - 02/06/2017 - 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
- Mindfulness amongst trees - 18/05/2018 - 12:45 pm - 1:35 pm
- Mindfulness in the city - 19/05/2018 - 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
- Visualisation, Mindfulness & Movement - 20/05/2018 - 11:15 am - 12:45 pm
- Mindfulness in Nature - Springfield Park - 22/07/2018 - 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
- Mindfulness in Nature - Mary Geraldine Harmsworth Gardens - 23/07/2018 - 6:15 pm - 7:30 pm
- Mindfulness in Nature - Ruskin Park - 27/07/2018 - 12:45 pm - 2:00 pm
- Woodland Mindfulness 1 - 28/07/2018 - 1:45 pm - 3:15 pm
- Woodland Mindfulness 2 - 28/07/2018 - 4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
- Mindfulness in Nature - Victoria Park - 29/07/2018 - 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
- Mindful Lunch with Mel Sutton - 14/09/2018 - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Mindful Lunch with Mel Sutton - 24/09/2018 - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Mindfulness amongst trees - 18/05/2019 - 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
- Mindfulness through Movement - Gunnersbury Park - 08/06/2019 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am