Want us to devise and deliver entertaining and informative participatory walkshops on your behalf?
You are special and your needs are going to be unique, so our initial conversations with you will be to understand the problem you are trying to solve and how we can either develop a bespoke walkshop event for you or adapt one of our tried and tested models. The outline pricing here is for illustrative purposes only.
Our core work is around getting people out and about on foot and being creative – occasionally we don’t have all the skills needed in-house, so we seek the support of artists, performers, professionals and writers, with whom we collaborate to make Walking Creative(TM) participative programmes. This brings value to the walkshop experience and is reflected in our fees.
We have a minimum charge of £350 if you want us to travel to meet you, but this a proportion of this will be absorbed in the final fee if you commission us.
Project costs and fees for outdoor walkshops – illustrative only
(already devised walkshops are @£350, bespoke walkshops are costed at @£500-£775)
|Devise and deliver
a participatory walkshop of between 60 – 90 minute duration
|Includes a route risk assessment within 2 hours of the start|
|Pre-event site visit||350|
|Walkshop A (already devised)||350|
|Walkshop B (bespoke)||500|
|additional walkshop facilitators (if required)||@125|
|working with an artist / performer – additional||250|
NB Travel expenses beyond London Zone 6 will be charged as extra.
- 100% within 14 days of contract acceptance.
We will guarantee that the work undertaken will be of the highest standard and the organisation of work, its quality and progress will be undertaken satisfactorily and to time. We have specialist Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance cover for devising and delivering walks, walkshops and walking events – details can be provided on request.
Illustrative process involved:
- Initial discussion with client to understand the problem they wish to solve
- Contextual research including audience demographics, site selection, duration and content
- Provisional outline options derived and discussed with client (including budget) – client decision made on contract acceptance – invoice initiated (payment within 14 days)
- Subsequent telephone conversation / meeting with client to refine
- Outline run through provided with timings, documentation, feedback and evaluation confirmed
- Sign off by client – invoice initiated (if instalment has been agreed)
- Risk assessment of route within 2 hours of start
- Delivery of walkshop
- Feedback / Evaluation Report submitted
The Museum of Walking is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rethinking Cities Ltd
Company No. 5801458 We have been trading since 2006.
Registered office: Alex House, 260/8 Chapel Street, Salford, Manchester M3 5JZ
Managing Director: Andrew Stuck, Trading Address: 38 Brand Street, London SE10 8SR